20 November, 2008

Only hours left!! And my friend Nikki.

So I have to apologize. I said I was going to write something every night until the premier and sadly yesterday I fell short, but to my defense I had a fantabulous Mary Kay class where I sold $500 in product and had a ton of fun. Unfortunatly, I think I have a sinus infection, and by the time I got home after 10 I was dead. But, I am happy to say that the premier is tonight!!! Only a few more hours left. We even have a new addition to our group.
Last night at my mk class I saw that my fabulous hostess Nikki had the entire collection of Stephenie Meyer books on her shelf. I asked her about it and we got in a discussion about the movie. She said she was way excited and wanted to go too. Now I have to tell you all a little about my friend Nikki. Nikki is a little 58 year old lady with some severe physical illnesses. She is so sick that she says that she should have died 6 years ago, but by a miracle Heavenly Father has kept her alive. She is one of the sweetest and stongest women I have ever met. She has to be on oxygen all the time and she is just now after all these years able to move a little about her house without a wheel chair. But through it all, Nikki is one of the most positive people I have ever met and has learned to enjoy life in the moment so you never have any regrets. Well, I went home and looked up online to find out if there were still tickets and there still were. So now Nikki is going with us. She is thrilled and is more stoked than any of us about joining all those screaming girls. I am so lucky to be a part of this wonderful ladies life. I will post pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks as if you are having a blast. We miss you guys. Did Brianna and Aurora get their birthday gifts? I'm sorry it took me so long to get them to you. Take care.
Carmella

ESPN NBA Team