31 July, 2009

Fourth of July and reunion






This year we had our Shelton reunion on the 3rd and 4th of July up in South Jordan, Utah. We spent the morning of the third doing a service project fixing up my grandma's yard, and then that afternoon we went to the new Oquer Mountain temple open house (sorry if I slaughtered the spelling of that). On the fourth we spent the day at my aunt and uncles doing water games, food, and our traditional auction. That night fire works. Kent was not able to go due to his job at Lake Powell (which I will explain in a different post), but we all had fun without him.
This is my aunt Robin and and Uncle Donald's beautiful back yard. They put down a huge old billboard tarp for everyone to slip-n-slide down the hill on. That is Aurora in the middle with the pink swim suit.
Here is Aurora climbing back up the slide. No pics of me and Brianna going down, sorry. My camera's battery died.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't believe you were her and didn't even say hi! :P heh Just kidding. Glad you had a good time.

Tennant Family said...

Way fun! And I'm with Chelsea. You need to stop coming within 10 minutes of us without saying hello! We miss you!

ESPN NBA Team